Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I... dont know what i'm doing here again.. in 2010.

I'm in Germany by the way and on friday i turn 24.

I'm studying neuroscience. I read this blog now after more than two years... its strange reading something i wrote about my days from university. Yes, old self, for some reason i call it university now.

It was good to read about myself. I've changed a little.


I might come by here again... it just seems creepy for some reason. Like walked into someone else's dead journal.


god.


See u and take care of yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Champoli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:57 AM  
Blogger The Greatest Midget said...

@Gideon - He IS Gagan Narula :P

And good to have you back! I'm gald I checked this page for new posts :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home