Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Oh well...

end of the semester. Hmmm. It feeeeels like the end of college.



It isnt. Not for me anyway. But, for these two, my closest buddies........its over. And its hard on moi. I'm a man who doesnt open up properly. Now i never will.



Ishita. Remember Supersonic? "I knew a girl called Elsa, she's into Alka Seltzer...."

Or how about I am the walrus. Ur the eggman?

I loooowed having those weird, long, endless conversations. Positively adored the fights. Had too much fun man. Not fair man. Why should you have to leave before me ?



Moe.Mohu.Anuraag.


Yaar, mein ki kahan? hun mere naal Sheela de kadvi chaa kon piyuga? Te mere naal kmc greens te chadhaooga kon? Te menu kudiyon de pichhe lagaooga kon?
Tun kaanu chala gaya yaar....hun bahut yaad aundi hai teri pravaa!!


You two never forget the good times okay??! Never!


Neither will i. ;-)

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Greatest Midget said...

awwwwwww

10:45 AM  
Blogger Moha said...

dude!!!!
yaar...ladkiyon ki tarah senti ho gaya tu tooo....
bhai.... doli nai uth rahi kisi ki....
masti kar...
:)

mujhe bhi do minute ke liye tension types ho gaya tha ki MIT khatam ho gaya hai...yeh article padh ke... :(

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home