Monday, September 25, 2006

Oggle. Oggle. Gawk. Oggle.




I can't help it. I really can't.
I come from a place where truth is beauty, beauty truth.

Well, not really. I'm from Noida. There's nothing beautiful in Noida except perhaps a cluster of pupps that used to live right next to my house.

Well, what i want to say is that....ummm.....okay this hard....i have this habit of staring....at women..some of them....


Now now i'm not a pervert or anything. I mean i've never even asked a girl out. But then please do not take that as a sign of desperation. This post is a kind of confessional for me.

But here in Manipal, contrary to what big city people say, there are quite a few very pretty young things. Oh yes. Maybe not in my college, but very certainly across the road from us.
And when i'm walking along thinking of some random stuff, and something like that walks past me, then......well.......i do take a second look.

A simple explaination would be to state the obvious. That i'm a normal heterosexual male and these things are.......well.....normal.

But then i think about what the female under observation would think of me (and i'm quite sure they can tell they're being scrutinized)......"What a perv!...Why can't these men respect us as equals and not drool over us?!"

Fair enough.

But in my defense, why do women go through such pains to look beautiful if it isn't for the soul purpose of attracting glances and second glances from men they don't know?

I'm still waiting for an answer. And please don't hand me that crap about wanting to look beautiful for one's own satisfaction. What, so now people love looking at themselves in the mirror so much so that they're ready to forgoe actual appreciation?

A lot of things are responsible for this craze to look beautiful.....the basis of which is pop culture.
Hip hop videos. Pop stars. Cosmopolitan magazine (yelch!!).

But, i'll tell you what. Even a quick look at a lovely lady is good enough to pick me up on a bad day. Yeah, i know that's shallow and all, but i'm just being honest here. It's right up there with other pick-me-ups like a curious toddler, manicured lawns, football, a starry night....and a lot of other stuff.

There i said it. Judge me all you like but atleast i was honest.
But, there is something else i'd like to say. I wish all these dolls could remove the plastic that hides them and let people see the real women. That's beauty because ...that's the truth....

7 Comments:

Blogger Prashanth said...

remember that assman crap that you started ?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Tathar Faelivrin said...

Mu haha ahaha...yes..i do....
But come on u have to agree wid me...
remember the Iceland MCODS? ;-)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Prashanth said...

That my friend was a lot more than just the ass...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Tathar Faelivrin said...

True..true...

12:37 PM  
Blogger MISSquoted** said...

at the cost of being accused of plagiarism...YOU PERVS!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Tathar Faelivrin said...

yeah yeah....i wont mention the number of times i've heard a girl go ga-ga over a chap they get a glimpse of...and they tend to point out very specific anatomical features.

11:47 PM  
Blogger MISSquoted** said...

bleh!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home